Friday, August 29, 2008

Liam's first haircut.

About a week ago I gave Liam his first haircut. Now you have to understand that having a bald baby is not normal to me. Niamh wore pigtails at 6 weeks. Ronan had his first haircut at 12 weeks and we cut 5 inches off. Even Kian had a haircut at about 7 months and we cut off a few inches but Liam....I have no idea what happened to him. So finally his hair was getting scraggly on the ends and he had some long pieces that were starting to grow over his ears so when I did the boys hair I buzzed his too.

Here's the before pic. If you click on it and enlarge it you can see the wisps, i promise!


It has actually made what little hair he does have look thicker. The other day I gave him a bath and did his hair in a mohawk while it was wet and it dried that way. He looked so cute!

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

So cute!! You know he really has a different look than your other kids. Who do you guys think he looks most like? Such cuties!!

The Hammers said...

Your family is so cute. When did they grow up? My kids both went to BEIC for preschool and it was great for them to learn tolerance and acceptance of the differences in each child. I love preschool. I think it should be mandatory. Who is his teachers? Just curious. Call us some time when you two aren't so busy so we can catch up. Talk to you soon. Casie

caligirlinfl said...

He is so cute! I love the mohawk, lol.