Sunday, November 15, 2009

Liam's 2nd Birthday



I know, I know. I am soooo far behind. Poor Liam's birthday was back in September and I am just blogging about it now.
Liam turned 2 on September 21st. I am still having a hard time believing that my sweet baby boy is two. Until he throws a temper tantrum and reminds me that he is sooooo two!!!

We had a pretty low key birthday for Liam. Scott was still coaching football and had practice, it was a school night and Liam didn't really know the difference anyway. He still had a fun day. Scott and I took him out for lunch while the other kids were all at school. He loved going in "Daddy's tar" (Daddy's car), instead of the truck and having some "ey-ceem" (ice-cream) all to himself.



Once the kids got home we sang Happy Birthday and had him blow out his candles. He LOVED his cake. I had made it that afternoon while he was napping and he thought it was so cool. He loves "bu-ball" (football). He runs around the house with a whistle around his neck and a ball tucked under his arm yelling "Hu, Hu, Tu-down" (Hut, hut, touchdown). It is sooo cute. I was very pleased that when we showed him his cake he knew it was a "bu-ball". That's all that counts, right?





Liam we are so blessed to have you in our family. You are such a special boy and have been such a blessing to us. You were a little bit of a surprise but we couldn't imagine life without you. You are such a sweetheart and have the most amazing sense of humour already. I love you sweet boy xx

No comments: