My kids, especially Kian, have been coming out with the funniest things lately. Scott told me that I should write them down so I thought I would just share them with you all.
It is a good thing that he is sooo cute, you'll see why after the next few conversations!
The other day Kian was asking for a baby sister, this was the conversation.
Kian: "Mom, can we get a baby girl?"
Me: "No son, there's no more babies in our house."
Kian: "But Mom!!!! I want a sister!"
Niamh: "KIAN, THERE ARE NO MORE BABIES, MOM HAD HER BOOBS TIED!!
Yes she was yelling and I was cracking up laughing. Obviously she has been listening in on her share of adult conversations and only caught half of it!
One night last week Scott was playing Madden on the PS3. Kian came in the room and started "headbanging" to the music.
Scott: "Kian, what are you doing?"
Kian: "Nothing Dad, my brain is just dancing."
We had just finished eating dinner and Scott felt like he had eaten too much.
Scott: "I'm so fat!"
Kian: "Your not fat Dad, Mom is!"
Scott (while laughing): "Kian your Mom is not fat"
Me: " Kian, am I fat?"
Kian: "No, actually yes! But it's ok Mom, I love ya!"
So this is my motivation to start my diet that I have been waiting for! I finally realised the other day that I have to stop using the excuse that I just had a baby because I didn't. He is 7 months old now! I have no idea where the time has gone!
8 years ago




4 comments:
Oh my goodness! What funny kids! I love the comment about having your boobs tied, lol! I can relate about the fat comment. About 2 weeks ago, Bethany was waiting for me when I got out of the shower. she came up looking at me weird and started pushing on my belly, then she said, "Eww Mommy! Yucky gross!" That jump started my diet too, lol. I have lost 5 pounds already! Good luck with your diet!
Cheryl, that is awesome! Don't you just love kids! I"m so glad I can comment now!
That is hilarious about the fat comments!!! Gotta love kids :)
Hi Cheryl! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! Your kids are hilarious. I loved reading what you're up to, congrats on having baby #4! It's been awhile since we've run into you, it seemed like we saw you quite a bit after we first moved away. You have a darling family and I'm sure are so busy with 4 little ones! Keep the posts coming! :)
Alison
Post a Comment