Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mr Lee-man!


That is what Kian used to call Liam when he was born. He couldn't say Liam and however hard he tried it came out Lee-man. It kinda stuck and now when we are playing we call him Mr Lee-man. He was playing on the floor the other day and he looked so cute that I had to get a few pics of him.


He was quite happy until he noticed the camera and I wouldn't let him have it.....lol.


But look at that little face. Even though he is crying I love this pic, he looks soooo cute on it!

2 comments:

Alison said...

He is a cute baby Cheryl! Even when he's crying! And Niamh looks adorable ready for her dance recital. You did her hair so cute!

Pamcakes said...

Hey, you have such cute kids! I love all their pictures. Dance is so fun, I love when they get to dress up and boogie for you!