Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kian cracks me up!

Kian is so funny....he keeps us lauging constantly. Here are a couple of things he has said lately.

Kian: "Dad, you are so smart!"
Scott: "Thanks Kian, you're smart too."
Kian: "I am NOT smart too! I'm just smart!!!"

On Friday morning we were getting ready to take Ronan to school. Kian wanted to go to the library and kept asking and asking me. I was so tired of telling him no that I finally said I didn't know if it was open. Kian walked a few steps away from me, closed his eyes, then opened them and said. "The Library is open Mom, Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost just told me in my heart." LOL!!!!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

So cute!! What a bright kid! I love the Heavenly Father and Jesus comment! Kids retain everything!

Alison said...

Your kids are darling! Love the things kids say! Your kids sound like a hoot. I bet there's never a dull moment at your house! There just can't be with 3 boys huh?! That's how it is at our house anyway. Love your boys in their matching shirts in the pictures at the side. Cute kids Cheryl!