Liam's 1st birthday was on Sunday 21st. Wow, my baby boy is growing up. What happened to the last year. It went by so fast it's crazy. I can't believe that my sweet, newborn baby is already 1 and wanting to be independant and cause trouble!
He loved opening his presents. He wasn't too sure at first but he caught on pretty fast. Of course the older kids were more excited than he was but it is so fun to see them so happy for someone else!
We saved some presents for Sunday night when we had a little party with Scott's family.
I have to say that I think his favourite part was his cake. It didn't take him very long at all to warm up to it and he knew exactly what to do with it. As you can imagine, he was a BIG mess by the time I took the cake away and yes I was a mean Mam and didn't let him eat the whole thing! Once he took his bib off and threw it on the floor he was all done!
Liam is such a sweetheart. From birth he has been the most easy going, laid-back baby. There have been many, many times that I have been grateful for that. Especially the times when Ronan needs some extra attention! I am reminded every day when I look at him that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and can always see the bigger picture. Liam is such a joy to have on our home and I couldn't imagine life without him. He is such a blessing to us and I am so privilaged and honoured to be his Mam.
Liam, you are such a special boy and I can't wait to watch you grow into a handsome young man. I love you sweet boy xxxx
8 years ago




2 comments:
What a cute lil man! Happy birthday Liam!
he is a cutie boy, you are one lucky mamma!!
Post a Comment