Sunday 26th was my handsome hubby's 30th birthday. We went out to celebrate on Saturday night. We started out with dinner at Bubba's and then we went to the Second Chance Prom hosted by Classy 97. It's a free dance that they host once a year. They played all the old classic 80's and 90's songs. We went with our good friends, Kris & Jaime. It was soooo much fun to get dressed up and go out. I LOVED spending a few hours dancing and chatting with my handsome husband and not having to worry about what the kids were getting into or anything else. It was so much fun and it made me remember all over again why I fell in love with him.
We are already planning on going next year, anyone who wants to go with us, the more the merrier. I would definitely recommend it as the best free date I have ever been on.
Scott, I hope you had a fabulous birthday. You certainly deserve it. Thanks for being you, for loving me unconditionally and for being a fabulous Dad to our kids. Thank you for working hard so I can stay at home and raise our children. Thank you for being a worthy Priesthood holder and taking me to the Temple. I am so blessed to be able to share eternity with you. I love you so much! Happy Birthday Baby xxx
8 years ago




4 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday Scotty.
Happy Birthday Scott! Does it freak you guys out a little that we are in our 30's now? Well, not me, I'm only 29 this year, but you and Brad are OLD!!! I hope you had a good birthday. Call us for a date sometime.
Happy belated birthday Scott! You guys are so cute and the dance looked awesome. We are totally going to go next year!
Great pics! I had no idea he was turning 30! What an old man!
Post a Comment