
Well I know I am a little bit late posting this but it's the first chance I have had and I couldn't let it pass completely.
Scott and I celebrated our wedding anniversary on Monday 28th. I can hardly believe it has been 7 years already! 7 years and 4 kids later, who would have thought!!
Scott, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you do for me and the kids. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with, but you put up with me and still love me ;-) that's gotta be worth something! You truly are my best friend and I am so grateful to have you as my eternal companion. I couldn't ask for anything more than you already give me. Thankyou for all you do. I love you babe xxxxx
8 years ago




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple with a darling family!
Happy Anniversary! Does Scott read your blog? Nate only reads ours when I make him. Thanks for letting Scott come do our tile for us. I know it's not easy having him gone that much, but we appreciate it.
I hope you anniversary was special. You guys really are an amazing couple. Congrats again!
Congrats!! 7 years is a long time. I am glad Ronan is talking to ya a little. I bet soon he will never stop!! P.S. I love the music on your blog!!
Crazy who you'll find when your blog stalking!! Congrats on the 7 years what a great couple. Check out our blog sometime. Thanks Brad
bradskids.blogspot.com
Congrats on the 7 years! That is wonderful! You guys have built a wonderful family! Be proud!!
Post a Comment