Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun!!

First of all I need to apologise for not posting forever!!! I am really, really sorry, it's just been crazy around here!!

Wow! The summer is flying over. It feels like we haven't stopped for a minute but at the same time it feels like we haven't really done anything! One of the kids favourite things to do is play in the sprinklers. Niamh was at a birthday party one afternoon so Ronan, Kian and I spent the afternoon playing outside. The boys had a blast!!





Scott and I decided it was time to make our house look decent so all of the neighbours didn't have to be ashamed of us anymore....lol. We had our super-duper friends Dave & Joni come and do our front flower beds for us (thanks guys!). We loved them so much that the next week Scott and I decided to tackle the side of the house. The end result is amazing! I love to be outside now that I have beautiful flowers. I have roses, daisies, lilies, and crab apple trees instead of 3 foot dandelions.....haha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. It was a lot of fun so don't worry about us working too hard.LOL! It still looks great, good job on the side!