Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time flies when your having fun!!

I can't believe Liam is 10 months old in a couple of days....it is crazy how fast the time is flying by. This past month he has grown up a lot and started doing lots of new things.
The other day I went into his room to get him out of his bed and he was standing up!!! What??? He's not supposed to be doing that yet, time to move the mattress down!!



He started crawling properly and is now lightning fast and into everything....argh!!



And he grew his very first tooth. I love those smiles with just the bottom teeth showing.



It's so much fun to watch him discover new things and grow up but at the same time it makes me sad that my baby is growing up. He's my last one so that means he supposed to stay my baby forever....right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo adorable. I can't believe he is getting so big. Mom's should get a say when babies grow up!